Recent transactions Steeg Law attorneys have handled. How can we help you make business happen?
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of owner of large tract of land in Plaquemines Parish against adverse claimants asserting rights under U.S. government patent issued to their 19th century ancestor
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of lender with mortgage over storage facility in Tangipahoa Parish against adverse claimant who contended that his earlier-filed mortgage had been canceled by the Clerk of Court in error
- Represented developer in condominium conversion of garden apartment building in New Orleans and in closings to individual condominium unit buyers.
- Represented landlord in two leases of retail space to tenants in new mixed use residential/retail development in New Orleans.
- Acted as title agent for the purchase and financing of theater complex in southwestern Louisiana.