Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation.
- Represented seller of inventory of five telecommunications retail stores in the greater New Orleans area.
- Represented seller of $2,500,000.00 warehouse facility in Metairie, LA.
- Represented purchaser of $1,550,000 property in Baton Rouge for redevelopment into a gas station/convenience store.
- Served as title agent for the purchase and financing of a shopping center in Lafayette, LA; issued owner’s policy of $24,000,000 and lender’s policy of $17,500,000.
- After a multi-day bench trial, the court awarded our client (condominium association) a permanent injunction prohibiting the defendants from operating short-term rentals in the condominium building and over $250,000 in damages for the defendants’ operation of short-term rentals, plus attorney’s fees and costs. In addition, the court held the defendants in contempt for violation of the preliminary injunction and fined the defendants for their contempt.