Recent transactions Steeg Law attorneys have handled. How can we help you make business happen?
- Represented major national bank in escrow dispute in connection with sale of assets of a multi-million dollar company. Obtained favorable judgment in legal proceedings on disposition of escrow funds, and recovered client’s costs and fees as well.
- Represented national title insurer before United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and received favorable decision in litigation over method of calculating loss under a lender’s policy of title insurance.
- Negotiated lease for 8,000 square feet of Class A office space on behalf of commercial tenant, including numerous tenant options and generous tenant allowance.
- Acted as title agent in connection with the refinancing of a $12 million multi-family apartment complex in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Represented seller in connection with the $5 million sale of a small shopping center anchored by a major national grocery company.
- Represented purchaser in negotiation and confection of purchase agreement acquisition of unimproved property for the construction of an industrial facility in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.