Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana, including in Jefferson Parish and St. Tammany Parish. Following are some recent transactions and cases our attorneys have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Represented landlord in successful eviction of tenant and subtenant operating a convenience store in Kenner, Louisiana
- Represented seller in sale of ownership of LLC that in turn owns multi-family apartment complex in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- Represented Texas-based bank in $63,000,000 refinancing of 60+ tenant shopping center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Served as title agent in connection with the purchase and financing of a dialysis center in New Orleans, Louisiana, and issued owner’s title insurance policy and lender’s title insurance policy for the transaction
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of a Wendy’s restaurant in Houma, Louisiana
- Served as title agent and issued owner’s title insurance policy in connection with the sale/leaseback of a Tractor Supply Company store in Crowley, Acadia Parish, Louisiana