Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana, including in Jefferson Parish and St. Tammany Parish. Following are some recent transactions and cases our attorneys have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Served at title agent for the issuance of a lender’s title insurance policy in excess of $28,000,000 in connection with the financing of the acquisition of a hotel in downtown New Orleans
- Represented seller in the sale of six outparcels to a shopping center in Shreveport, Louisiana, for approximately $800,000
- Represented seller in the sale of property located in New Orleans and leased to a kidney dialysis business
- Represented managing member/developer withdrawing from two affordable housing partnerships
- Advised a Texas bank on a construction loan secured in part by Texas state historic tax credits
- Represented tenant, a major health care provider, in negotiation of a lease for medical office/clinic space in excess of 7500 square feet in Metairie, Louisiana