Recent transactions Steeg Law attorneys have handled. How can we help you make business happen?
- Represented borrower in refinance of existing $18,000,000 loan secured by industrial facilities in Arizona and Louisiana, including construction loan proceeds for a new warehouse facility in Louisiana.
- Represented seller in connection with $4,600,000 sale of a multi-family apartment complex in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Served as title agent for the issuance of a $2,745,000 construction loan title insurance policy for the expansion of a technical training facility in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
- Represented buyer in the acquisition of a $1,375,000 loan, mortgage and related security instruments pertaining to a retail establishment in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Successfully represented commercial bank in proceedings that established bank’s $2.5 million real estate mortgage to be superior in rank to a $100,000 construction lien relating to an apartment complex in New Orleans, Louisiana, based on the inadequacy of the property description in the construction lien.
- Represented business owners in formation of limited liability company for new enterprise in the industrial-services field.