Orleans Title Insurance Agency, L.L.C. (Orleans Title) is Steeg Law’s in-house title insurance agency for Residential and Commercial closings in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. Our attorneys have over 100 years of combined title examination and underwriting experience, improving the efficiency and quality of these transactions, which makes for orderly closings for buyers, sellers and borrowers. Orleans Title Insurance Agency received Silver in the “Best Title Company” category in New Orleans CityBusiness’ 2017 Reader Rankings.
Residential Closings – ALTA Best Practices Certified
Steeg Law’s affiliated title agency, Orleans Title Insurance Agency, L.L.C. has been certified for ALTA Best Practices by Total Trust Accounting Services.
Why Orleans Title for Residential Real Estate Closings?
Orleans Title offers a more personal experience for our residential title insurance clients than larger title agencies because of the number and experience of our title examiners. We frequently find title issues overlooked by prior closing agencies and are often able to find creative solutions to solve the title issue in a timely manner. Whether you are purchasing, selling or refinancing a $42,000 lot or a $3,000,000 home, we treat each transaction with the same importance.
Access to Steeg Law’s title and closing attorneys and our full range of high quality title services is an added benefit for our residential title insurance clients. Our notarial secretaries work closely with the title and closing attorneys to ensure that every transaction proceeds to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Coordinating with the purchaser, seller, real estate agent and lender
- Curative work
- Document preparation
- Interfacing with the lender
- 1031 exchanges
- Title examination
- Title insurance
- Sale of million dollar French Quarter condominium and Uptown single family homes
- Sellouts of the Jackson Condominiums
- Sellouts of the Charlotte Commons Condominiums
- Sellouts of the Cabana Club Gardens Condominiums
- Sellouts of 1250 Condominiums
- Sellouts of Rotunda, Magazine Place, Gallery Row & Lofts Condominiums
- Sale of units in 700 South Peters a Condominium
- Purchases and sales for Preservation Alliance of New Orleans, Incorporated, d/b/a Preservation Resource Center
Licensed Title Insurance Agents
- Lillian Eyrich, Senior Associate
- Shirley Kirkes, Paralegal
- David Martinez, Senior Associate
- Stacey Martinez, Paralegal
- Randy Opotowsky, Partner
- Robert Steeg, Senior Associate
David A. Martinez
- Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law
- New Orleans Magazine – Top Lawyers in Real Estate Law
Lillian E. Eyrich
- New Orleans Best Lawyers Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year for 2012
- Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law (2008-present)
- Louisiana Super Lawyers – Real Estate (2020)
- New Orleans Magazine – Top Real Estate Lawyers