Recent transactions Steeg Law attorneys have handled. How can we help you make business happen?
- Represented the lender in a $4,800,000 loan transaction to a shipbuilding and repair company, secured by a mortgage on its facilities and by a UCC security interest in its equipment, accounts, inventory, and other movable property
- Represented the purchaser of a 62,000-square foot shopping center in Franklinton, LA, anchored by a national grocery chain, purchase price $5,200,000
- Represented the seller of a 400-unit apartment complex in Metairie, LA, sale price in excess of $10,000,000
- Served as title agent for $3,393,375 acquisition of an industrial complex in St. Landry Parish, LA
- Represented the landlord in two retail leases of approximately 4,000 square feet each, in urban re-development center in New Orleans
- Represented condominium association and obtained a preliminary injunction against the unit owners/operators of short-term rentals in a French Quarter condominium building, based on their violation of the City’s new regulations for short-term rentals