Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Local counsel and title agent for the acquisition by a national retailer of property in West Baton Rouge Parish, for the development of a gas station/convenience store site, value $1,420,000
- Successfully assisted developer of multi-use facility in downtown New Orleans in obtaining a variance from the Board of Zoning Adjustments
- Served as title agent for the sale of a former major department store site in Metairie, Louisiana, value $1,800,000.00
- Served as title agent for the refinance of the senior living facility in Morehouse Parish, Louisiana, value $2,170,000.00
- Represented purchaser of a single-family home in Metairie, Louisiana, value in excess of $3,000,000
- Represented purchaser of former bank branch building on St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana, value $3,750,000.00