Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Local counsel and title agent for the acquisition by a national retailer of property in West Baton Rouge Parish, for the development of a gas station/convenience store site, value $1,420,000
- Successfully assisted developer of multi-use facility in downtown New Orleans in obtaining a variance from the Board of Zoning Adjustments
- Served as title agent for the sale of a former major department store site in Metairie, Louisiana, value $1,800,000.00
- Served as title agent for the refinance of the senior living facility in Morehouse Parish, Louisiana, value $2,170,000.00
- Represented purchaser of a single-family home in Metairie, Louisiana, value in excess of $3,000,000
- Represented purchaser of former bank branch building on St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana, value $3,750,000.00