Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Served as title agent for the refinance of a national-brand hotel in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, policy amount $9,870,000.00
- Served as title agent for the construction loan to build a retail store for a national chain on a site in New Orleans, Louisiana, policy amount $1,723,950.00
- Represented purchaser in acquisition and development of important vacant retail site on Veterans Highway in Metairie, Louisiana, value $3,300,000.
- Represented national company in its purchase (via the exercise of a right of first refusal in its lease) of the site of its existing retail operation in New Orleans, Louisiana, including negotiation of modifications to existing servitudes and sub-leases to third parties
- Represented the lender on a $6,000,000 loan for the redevelopment of a former school building in New Orleans for multi-family residential use
- Represented major office building in New Orleans on lease of approximately 15,000 sq. ft. of space to national engineering company