Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Handled owner’s and lender’s title insurance for the purchase and financing of $18,000,000 hotel in Houma, Louisiana
- Handled lender’s title insurance for the refinancing of $6,000,000 self storage facility in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Represented purchaser in the acquisition of a community center facility for a non-profit organization in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented the tenant in lease of 6,000 square-foot art gallery space in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented the landlord in lease of 10,000 square-foot medical office building to an urgent-care clinic in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented purchase in multi-party exchange of property involving 18 acres of raw land in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana