Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Represented lender and issued lender’s title insurance with respect to a loan for operating capital and acquisition of FF&E for a new food and entertainment venue in the French Quarter of New Orleans
- Successfully applied for and obtained the subdivision of commercial parcel in Metairie, Louisiana, into two smaller parcels to be leased to separate tenants
- Represented the purchaser of a vacant lot in a mid-sized town in central Louisiana, for construction and operation of a rental car facility
- Issued owners title insurance to purchaser of multi-acre parcel of vacant ground in Mandeville, Louisiana, for development of medical office building
- Represented the sellers of a large sugar cane farm in Ascension Parish, Louisiana
- Represented the landlord of a medical office building in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, in connection with the lease with a large space in the building to a doctor group for their medical practice