Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Represented purchaser in the acquisition of a major RV park and amusement facility in southeastern Louisiana
- Served as the title agent and issued lender’s title insurance policy in excess of $18 million in connection with the refinancing of a manufacturing facility in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Represented purchaser in the $5.6 million acquisition of an historic, inner-city property (former public school building) in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented landlord in lease of major first floor retail space in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Obtained preliminary injunction in favor of condominium association enforcing rule requiring the wearing of face masks in public areas against unit owners who refused to comply
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of purchaser of residential lot in suit challenging validity of tax sale in chain of title