Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Represented purchaser in the acquisition of a major RV park and amusement facility in southeastern Louisiana
- Served as the title agent and issued lender’s title insurance policy in excess of $18 million in connection with the refinancing of a manufacturing facility in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Represented purchaser in the $5.6 million acquisition of an historic, inner-city property (former public school building) in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented landlord in lease of major first floor retail space in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Obtained preliminary injunction in favor of condominium association enforcing rule requiring the wearing of face masks in public areas against unit owners who refused to comply
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of purchaser of residential lot in suit challenging validity of tax sale in chain of title