Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Represented borrower who obtained loan of approximately $1.5 million for renovations and improvements to borrower’s shopping center in Metairie, LA.
- Represented owner of major cultural museum facility in New Orleans in securing Restoration Tax Abatement for the facility.
- Represented tenant in negotiation of lease for space for entertainment venue in New Orleans.
- Represented lender in loan of approximately $4,000,000 for purchase and renovation of mixed retail/residential property in Mid-City area of New Orleans, and issued lender’s title insurance policy.
- Represented landlord in re-negotiation of lease for large first-floor commercial space in new mixed-use development in downtown New Orleans.
- Represented buyer in the $6,000,000 purchase of a specialty boutique shopping center in New Orleans, and issued buyer’s title insurance policy