Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Successfully represented property owner to vacate a default judgment against him, which would have otherwise divested him of title to his home
- Served as title agent for the $3,000,000 refinance of an industrial site in Harvey, Louisiana
- Represented the purchaser in the $650,000.00 acquisition of a shopping center outparcel in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Represented lender in $2,300,000 real estate loan to developer of self-storage facility in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented New Orleans office building owner in modification and expansion of lease to international shipping company
- Represented owner of commercial condominium unit in obtaining compensation for damages caused by adjoining commercial condominium