Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Successfully represented property owner to vacate a default judgment against him, which would have otherwise divested him of title to his home
- Served as title agent for the $3,000,000 refinance of an industrial site in Harvey, Louisiana
- Represented the purchaser in the $650,000.00 acquisition of a shopping center outparcel in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Represented lender in $2,300,000 real estate loan to developer of self-storage facility in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented New Orleans office building owner in modification and expansion of lease to international shipping company
- Represented owner of commercial condominium unit in obtaining compensation for damages caused by adjoining commercial condominium