Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana, including in Jefferson Parish and St. Tammany Parish. Following are some recent transactions and cases our attorneys have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Represented national service company in acquisition of branch site in Kenner, Louisiana
- Issued owner’s and lender’s title insurance in connection with acquisition of major industrial facility in the River Parishes along the Mississippi River
- Served as local counsel and title agent on acquisition of ownership (LLC interest) of entity that owns major historic hotel in the Warehouse District of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented building owner in negotiation of building contract for renovation of historic building in downtown New Orleans
- Represented lender in connection with borrower’s acquisition of major restaurant business and site in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented tenant in negotiation of amendment and expansion of office space lease in downtown New Orleans, Louisiana