Steeg Law attorneys are known for being able to handle unique and difficult real estate issues for virtually any type of property and have been involved in precedent-setting business litigation in Greater New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. Following are some recent transactions and cases we have handled for purchasers, property owners, lenders, developers and other clients.
Recent Transactions and Cases
- Served as title agent for the issuance of lender’s title insurance regarding site leased to national drug store chain in Orleans Parish, approximately $3.5 million
- Served as title agent for issuance of owner’s and loan policy for acquisition and construction loan on a new gas station in Lake Charles, Louisiana, approximately $2 million
- Represented tenant in lease of approximately 20,000 square feet of office space in Class A office building in Metairie Louisiana
- Represented landlord in lease of space to restaurant on first floor of multi-family development in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Represented purchaser in acquisition and re-subdivision and construction of single family home in Metairie, Louisiana
- Represented lender in renewal/restructuring of multi-million dollar loan facility secured by manufacturing facility in southeastern Louisiana