Steeg Law is pleased to announce that associate Margaret V. Glass has been elected to the Board of Directors for the Preservation Resource Center (PRC).
PRC’s Board of Directors is a richly diverse group that draws from the banking, education, philanthropic, business, legal, civic, architectural, and real estate development sectors of the New Orleans community. Board members serve for three-year terms after being selected by the Nominating Committee and then elected by the membership. The Board considers the recommendations of its many committees at meetings held the third Wednesday of each month.
Margaret has been a member of the Preservation Resource Center for several years and regularly shares information about PRC’s many free classes and programs for New Orleans residents, including:
- First Time Homebuyer Class
- Historic Preservation in the Face of Climate Change
- Buying or Renovating Property in a Historic District? Check Out PRC’s “Navigating the HDLC” Course
- Beat COVID Boredom with PRC’s Free Virtual Program Archive
About the Preservation Resource Center
The PRC’s mission is to preserve New Orleans’ historic architecture, neighborhoods and cultural identity through collaboration, empowerment and service to our community.
PRC fulfills this mission by:
- Advocating for the community and historic neighborhoods and architecture at the local, state and federal levels.
- Educating citizens and students through a robust Education and Outreach department.
- Safeguarding historic structures with our Preservation Easements program.
- Promoting awareness through their award-winning publication Preservation in Print, which publishes nine times a year.