Steeg Law is pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017 for New Orleans, Louisiana. Mr. Steeg is one of a select group of lawyers who has been included for 20 years.
- Lillian E. Eyrich, Senior Associate – Real Estate Law (10 years)
- David Martinez, Senior Associate – Real Estate Law (5 years)
- Randy Opotowsky, Partner – Real Estate Law; Litigation – Real Estate (5 years)
- Robert M. Steeg, Managing Partner – Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Finance Law, Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, Real Estate Law (20 years)
- Charles L. Stern, Jr., Partner – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Bankruptcy; Litigation – Real Estate (5 years)
Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, Louisiana
In addition, three Steeg Law attorneys have previously been named Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, Louisiana, an honor that only a single lawyer in each practice area, in each community receives.
- Charles L. Stern, Jr. – Best Lawyers® 2015 New Orleans Litigation – Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, LA
- Randy Opotowsky – Best Lawyers® 2014 New Orleans Litigation – Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, LA
- Lillian E. Eyrich – Best Lawyers® 2012 “New Orleans Best Lawyers Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, LA
The Best Lawyers in America© Methodology
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Over 79,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and we have received more than 12 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”