Steeg Law’s Public-Private Transactions practice leverages our decades of experience in both major public and commercial real estate projects and business deals. Our lawyers provide a variety of representation and legal services to government entities and private companies.
Please contact Robert M. Steeg for more information about this practice area.
- Represent private companies doing business with public entities on cooperative endeavors and joint venture agreements
- Represent public entities in development projects, including purchase, sale, leasing, land use and zoning
- Represent public entities at community and key stakeholder meetings
- Represent private companies in the use of public lands for development projects
- Examine and analyze title to public owned properties
- Negotiated cooperative endeavor agreement for three-party land swap for expansion of Convention Center
- Representation of utility company in development of thermal energy facility, parking garage and overhead walkway in downtown hospital district
- Lease of 140,000 sq. ft. site to United States Postal Service for post office facility
- Purchase of a major hospital facility by a governmental agency, value in excess of $16,000,000
- Representation of private university in its development of riverfront property into Riversphere, a research facility for hydrokinetic energy