Business Enterprises and Emerging Companies
Steeg Law has particular experience in business formation and strategic planning for entrepreneurs and start-ups, working with many of the rising stars in the New Orleans entrepreneurial community.
As lead attorney for our cutting-edge Business Enterprises and Emerging Companies practice, Zachary Kupperman, represents clients in a broad range of legal and business matters. He has founded several businesses and is also involved in and dedicated to the economic development of the New Orleans region, participating in the creation of and contributing to WorkNOLA.com and 504ward. His keen business acumen and experience is an added benefit for our clients.
Please contact Zachary H. Kupperman for more information about this practice area.
- Business formation and operation
- Seed capital, angel and venture capital financings
- Startup counseling
- Structuring of equity ownership, including vesting issues
- Corporate governance, board of director matters and voting agreements
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures, outsourcing and other partnering transactions
- Represented technology startup in the closing of their Series A venture capital financing
- Investor representation in private placement in pre-IPO technology company
- Preparation of corporate documents for tech start up business in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Startup counseling to education technology startup
- Represented startup in acquisition of larger, more established technology company